It is hard to believe that September is here already. Children have finished their first week of school and the very first leaves have begun to change colour. The upcoming week represents the renewal of many activities at St. Andrew’s. If you would like more information about any of the following events please call into the church office to be directed to the appropriate person.
Dates to Remember
- September 11 – Souper Kitchen starts
- September 12 – Young at Heart starts
- September 14 – Worship @ 10:30 with the celebration of Holy Communion
- September 14 – Induction service of Rev. Ellis @ 3pm
- September 18 – Souper Kitchen
- September 19 – Young at Heart
- September 21 – Worship @ 10:30, Service of Commissioning, followed by a Congregational BBQ
- September 23 – Session @ 7pm
- September 25 – Souper Kitchen
- September 26 – Young at Heart
- September 28 – Worship @ 10:30
Please keep these activities of St. Andrew’s in mind and in your prayers.
A Visit with the Pastor
One of the great joys of ministry is having the opportunity to sit down and chat with members of the congregation. One of the great frustrations is everyone assuming I am too busy to visit. This is not to say I am not busy, but all things being equal I would rather spend time getting to know member of the congregation. I enjoy hearing stories about the history of the congregation, sharing our stories of faith and our dreams for St. Andrew’s. So please ask me for a visit!